Blog Archive

Wednesday, May 31, 2017

News Article

There was an article published that accurately describes in detail what we have seen and experienced over the past year and a half:  


Unfortunately there will always be bad people in this world taking advantage of whatever they can to get whatever they want. They call it 'Free Enterprise'.  Free Enterprise my ass....feel free to take your sorry self straight to hell.  They are effectively committing murder under the guise of the term 'rehab'. 




The friend of my son who died of an overdose on Sunday was one of those brokers. He was only 24. He had a mom and dad who loved him. A little brother who adored him. Friends who will miss him. 

2 comments:

  1. I have posted before as our family has been going through the same nitemare for going on 2 years now. I appreciate your blog. I'm sorry you and your family are experiencing this. It truly is a LIVING NITEMARE. I wish you peace....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I continually keep you in my prayers. I pray that your daughter finds the strength to want to be clean. And that you also have peace.

    ReplyDelete